All the victims mentioned in Chapter 20 have the right to know what happened with their relevant cases. My case has been investigated by the Murphy commission and by association I have been investigated too. I feel I have the right to know what happened to my 1977 statement made to Archbishops House and my 1987 statement made to the Gardai (Irish Police).
I have written to the following people, all the letters are similar in message but applicable to the recipients particular relevance. Sample letter below.
- Irish Minister for Justice, Mr Alan Shatter.
- President of Ireland, His Excellency Michael D.Higgins.
- An Taoiseach, Mr Enda Kenny TD (Prime Minister of Ireland).
- Archbishop Of Dublin, The most reverend Diarmuid Martin.
- Cardinal Sean Brady, Catholic Primate of all Ireland.
- Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'connor, Archbishop Emeritus of Westminster.
- Achbishop Charles Brown, Papal Nuncio to Ireland
- His Excellency Archbishop Gerhard Muller, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Rome
- Senator David Norris,Independent Irish Senator and civil rights activist.
|Scan of letter to Cardinal Sean Brady - March 2013 - Page 1|
|Scan of letter to Cardinal Sean Brady - March 2013 - Page 2|