Monday 4 February 2013

Quaking in my boots!

Due to meet with representatives of the Director of Public Prosecutions, An Garda Siochana (Irish Police service), Senior and Junior council at the court at 2pm. My mind is whirring and sleep was no friend of mine last night.

We meet as planned and I am informed that a reduced plea has been accepted by the State. No trial would take place. I was ready for the fight. I was nervous about what the defence would say and do to me whilst giving evidence, but I knew as long as I stuck to the truth that the truth would prevail. My counsellor had helped me build towards this day and  I could almost taste the adrenaline.

However it was not to be, but I would have my day in court, I would see him and most important of all, I would hear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment on this blog entry, James